Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Manathira the completion of a power plant in the province of Najaf, at a cost of more t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Manathira the completion of a power plant in the province of Najaf, at a cost of more t Empty Electricity: Manathira the completion of a power plant in the province of Najaf, at a cost of more t

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electricity: Manathira the completion of a power plant in the province of Najaf, at a cost of more than 600 million dinars

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Construction and Housing andpublic municipalities, for completion percentage of 95% of the civil works project for the power station Manathira converter in Najaf province , at a cost of 600 million Danar.oukal beyond astatement issued by the ministry, received the "long" version of it, that "FAO Company for General Engineering one of the formations has been achieving very high rate of implementation of the said project, "adding that" Engineering and technical Company Angels in the province continues to civil works at the station implementation. " 
    the statement added that" the project includes work on the ramp dirt and brushes a layer of Space Admin, inaddition to the establishment of an external fence along the 400 meters and a building for the guards as well. " 
    the Iraq suffers a shortage of electric power since the beginning of the year 1990, but the past three years have seen an improvement in the provision of electric power after the opening of a number of power stations which (Zubaydiah in Wasit and good deeds in Karbala and Alhaidariya in Najaf, the station gas in Maysan and two stations in Diwaniya station al - Sadr in Baghdad, and stations Shatt al - Arab and Rumaila in Basra and the station gas in Kirkuk), where operating hours continue to about 20 private hour with freezing temperatures while shrinking operating hours with high temperatures and increased loads on power plants during peak times.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm