Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security report: wealth Daash billion dollars and a German-backed funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security report: wealth Daash billion dollars and a German-backed funds Empty Security report: wealth Daash billion dollars and a German-backed funds

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2016, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Security report: wealth Daash billion dollars and a German-backed funds

Berlin -arac Press -24 April: Male German security report, that the wealth of the organization "Daash", amounting to about $ billion, "levied from taxes and compulsory fees imposed on areas controlled by the Syrian and Iraqi funds, as well as oil operations and smuggling Antiques and ransom money. "

It attributed the report and referred to the Office of Criminal Investigation Federal (my Ka - er), German television and transported (ARD) official, on Sunday, that there was "aid convoys" financial in Germany, provided by rich families and friends groups jihadist, saying that such assistance " It plays an important role. "

The report added that "next to these funds, is to aid in the treatment of medical materials, clothing, vehicles and vests prevention, as well as get donations through social networking sites."

He continued, "behave aid convoys to Syria of persons belonging to the Salafist currents, through the Balkans, where it flourished smuggling of goods and cash operations, as well as fighters who travel to war zones , " according to the report.

The foreign fighters to transfer money for a small fee, and the support of friends and relatives back home. As an alternative to the transfer of money the bag system, also used for financial services in countries such as Lebanon and others. To hide the sources of funds, use different paths and meandering in a converted from here and there, as is the case in the money laundering operations , "according to Tgarir.anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:07 am