Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Up to 3 million dinars .. Rasheed Bank gives loans to newlyweds staff

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Karim Jassim al-Tai / .. Rasheed Bank director general of the Ministry of Finance Mohamed Abdel Wahab confirmed for direct branches of the bank to grant loans to newly married couples up to 3 million dinars.

Said Abdul Wahab, in a statement singled out by the agency / KD / economic: that the bank proceeded through its branches in Iraq to grant newly loans for married couples up to 3 million dinars Mlaen.mnoha that these loans are granted exclusively to the marriage contract, which may have passed one year only.

He said Abdul Wahab said the bank select repayment period five-year period at an interest rate of 6% and guarantor guarantor employee of the loan, calling for the covered these loans available on the official website of the bank to learn and share their ministry of these loans that were distributed between our Bank and the Rafidain Bank.

Abdul Wahab confirmed that the objective of granting these loans for newly married couples is to encourage young people to marry as well as to contribute to easing the burden of financial expenses as a result of their difficult financial Aldharov faced by the country in general and citizens in particular. / End / 22 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:49 am