Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's movement: the fans Almentvdh word that Abadi cabin did not provide technocrats in Tuesday's s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's movement: the fans Almentvdh word that Abadi cabin did not provide technocrats in Tuesday's s Empty Sadr's movement: the fans Almentvdh word that Abadi cabin did not provide technocrats in Tuesday's s

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 3:55 am

[ltr]Sadr's movement: the fans Almentvdh word that Abadi cabin did not provide technocrats in Tuesday's session[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -26 April: threatened to blockthe Liberal pectoris, on Tuesday, to be for themasses Almentvdh "word", unless he gave Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, at today 's meeting, thecabins "independent technocrats." The head of thebloc, Zia Asadi, in a press conference at theparliament building, said that "the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, said the offer at the meeting to be held today, his booth new ministerial tagged Baltknuaqrat, otherwise the masses would be theword."

He said al - Asadi, said that " the presence of theLiberal bloc Tuesday 's session to provide unconditional Abadi cabins cabinet of technocrats and vote on them . "

And reached Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, on Tuesday morning, to the parliament building, as thousands of supporters of the Sadrist movement went to the Green Zone, the center of security measures described without unprecedented.It is likely that the legal quorum is achieved for Tuesday 's session in the absence of the protesters of Representatives, and according to what is advertised, the session will discuss the issue of the sacking of the Presidium of the parliament, and host Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in a first step to vote on the ministerial cabin. He called the cleric, Muqtada al - Sadr, his followers, to "Magdy Rady demonstration" on Tuesday in Baghdad, in order to put pressure on parliament to hold acomprehensive meeting, and proceed to a vote on the government of technocrats Almstql.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 am