Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul Empty A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:18 am

A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transfer deputy in the Iraqi parliament for the former commander of Iraqi ground forces , Ali Ghaidan accused former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki that he is gave theorder to withdraw from the city of Mosul 
    just Nouri member of the Integrity Committee in the ethnic parliament has said that Ghaidan confirmed at a session of the Committee on the issuance of the withdrawal of troops from Mosul is in June of last year for al - Maliki in his capacity as commander in chief of the armed forces, which allowed for the organization of theIslamic state control of the city. 
    he Nouri in separate statements that he heard from Gaidan personally on direct responsibility for al - Maliki for withdrawal of the army and other forces from the city, and said that the Commission , which parliament set up to determine the reasons for the fall of Mosul , it has been unable to interrogate al - Maliki, and had been paralyzed by political disputes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul Empty Re: A former military commander: al-Maliki ordered the withdrawal of troops from Mosul

Post by Diamond Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:52 am

banna3

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:16 am