Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse Empty Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse

Post by rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 6:01 am

[ltr]
    Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse

April 27, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Mark National coalition leader Iyad Allawi, on Wednesday, that Iraq is on the "brink of collapse , " noting that the country is "upheaval and confusion" in the political, security and economic aspects.

Allawi said , addressing the workers, in a speech during the celebration of the General Federation of Trade Unions on the occasion of the International Workers ' Holiday, "you onthe right of society to provide jobs to the jobless must be discharged on a fair and check you and your families live well."
    Allawi added, "We'll be the first who support you in the issuance of the retirement law and equality in the minimum limits of pensions between segments of society, we will be aspiring towards a happy life and fair for all Iraqis of all stripes and segments."

Separately, Allawi said : " We have warned of the seriousness of the sectarian and political attitudes and the politicization of religion and its adverse repercussions on the unity of Iraq and the unity of the fabric of society and the safety of its construction, the events have proved conclusively social changes Mahdhirna it."

He said former Vice President of the Republic, "Today we live this confusion and confusion inthe aspects of life are all political, security and economic, and the country on the brink of collapse, despite the difficult conditions experienced by the people of what some still working to this day for their interests factional and personal is indifferent to the interests of the masses."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse Empty Re: Allawi: Iraq on brink of collapse

Post by wciappetta Wed 27 Apr 2016, 6:20 am

The man is full of crap. Ababdi is making changes and the old guard doesn't like it... oh well either London or the noose. choose....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 4:11 am