Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri Biden stress the importance of investment momentum of victories achieved on Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri Biden stress the importance of investment momentum of victories achieved on Daash Empty Jubouri Biden stress the importance of investment momentum of victories achieved on Daash

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:29 pm

Jubouri Biden stress the importance of investment momentum of victories achieved on Daash

History Tahrir:: 2016/4/28 18:38 

[Wayne - Baghdad]

said Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , and US Vice President Joe Biden, on the importance of continuing the war on terror and Daash investment momentum of victories achieved in all fields gangs.

The office said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al - Jubouri met with US Vice President , who is visiting Iraq, and discussed with him the political, security and economic developments, as well as to discuss the economic situation , which is going through the country and the importance of supporting Iraq in this side.

He said the two sides " the importance of the continuation of the war on Daash and investment momentum of victories achieved in all fields."

the US Vice President Joe Biden had arrived Thursday in the capital , Baghdad, on an unannounced visit in advance, and this is the first time that he visited Biden country since that pulled America its troops from Iraq in 2011.

the Biden 's visit, is the third - ranking visiting US official to Iraq this month after the visit of the foreign ministers of John Kerry in the April 8, and defense Ashton Carter on the 18th of this month.

He met with US Vice President upon his arrival Baghdad , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, and discussed developments in the political, security and economic situation. It is expected to issue an official statement about the meeting at a later date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:43 am