Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: the lack of trust between the province and the center led to the obstruction of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: the lack of trust between the province and the center led to the obstruction of t Empty Parliamentary Oil: the lack of trust between the province and the center led to the obstruction of t

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Apr 2016, 4:22 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Oil: the lack of trust between the province and the center led to the obstruction of the oil accord[/size]
    29/04/2016 12:13 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    He said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Zaher al-Abadi said "the lack of trust between the province and the center prevented the continuation of the oil agreement, including; because the center gave the region what he wants, but the center did not continue with this agreement."
    Among al-Abadi in a press statement on Friday that "if the region wants to stick with a real government in Baghdad, and be honest in uniting Iraq away from all the material gains, political, and economic must be entwined with the central government."
    And the deputy that "the decline in the amount of oil in the province would adversely affect him," noting that "the region can not provide for its employees' salaries, but can not p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am