Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences

Lobo
    Lobo

As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences Empty As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences

Post by Lobo Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences
    April 29, 2016
    As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences King-World-News-Legend-Who-Oversees-170-Billion-Issues-A-Dire-Warning-To-The-World2-864x400_c
    Today a legend who oversees more than $170 billion warned that the world may now be facing “catastrophic consequences.”
    As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences KWN-Rob-Arnott-5152015Today legend Rob Arnott, whose firm helps to oversee $170 billion globally, warned the world may be facing “catastrophic consequences.”
    Eric King:  “Rob, your firm helps to oversee $170 billion globally.  What has you worried going forward?  What has you concerned?”
    Rob Arnott:  “We are overdue for a U.S. equity bear market and if we get a bear market it will have ripple effects across other asset classes.  But the other thing that worries me even more than that is the central banks losing credibility and losing control.
    As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences KWN-Turk-I-462015
    Massive Wealth Expropriation
    Let’s suppose that headline inflation, already up to 2.3 percent in the last 6 – 8 months, hits 3 percent in the next 6 or 8 months.  All the sudden the central bank (the Fed) has lost control. The central bank can’t keep interest rates down at zero when inflation is running around 3 percent.  That winds up being a massive wealth expropriation from anyone with savings.

The government is intentionally engaging in wealth destruction for the affluent savers.  That’s the essence of negative real interest rates.  But if you are trying to carry zero interest rates in a 3 percent inflation environment, it stimulates all sorts of crazy behavior on behalf of the general public, and it winds up defeating the purpose of low interest rates, which is to stimulate the macroeconomy.
    As The Price Of Gold Soars, Legend Warns That The World May Now Be Facing Catastrophic Consequences KWN-Lassonde-3262015
    The Hairy 1970s
    So, ironically, you could have the Fed’s efforts to stimulate the economy with low interest rates having the unfortunate effect of stimulating hoarding instead of stimulating inflation in the macroeconomy.  And you could have inflation get out of hand anyway so that you wind up with the worst of both worlds — a stagnation in the macroeconomy and outright recession, paired with renewed inflation.  It’s called stagflation.  We had that in the 1970s and it was brutal.  That’s a risk.  It’s certainly possible and if the Fed loses control, watch out.”
    http://kingworldnews.com/legend-warns-that-the-world-may-be-facing-catastrophic-consequences/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:54 am