Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The departure of the most prominent leaders of Saddam's military pro-Yaseen mysteriously jail in Nas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The departure of the most prominent leaders of Saddam's military pro-Yaseen mysteriously jail in Nas Empty The departure of the most prominent leaders of Saddam's military pro-Yaseen mysteriously jail in Nas

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2016, 4:10 am

[ltr]The departure of the most prominent leaders of Saddam's military pro-Yaseen mysteriously jail in Nasiriyah[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dhi Qar -arac Press -30 April: detecting an officer in the Interior Ministry on Saturday, for the deathof Brigadier pro Yassin commander of what isknown as the "Army of Mohammed" , which was founded before the American occupation of Iraq in 2003.

According to the report , Anwar Mukhtar al -Khafaji , who spoke of Nasiriyah province of Dhi Qar, " the military leader of the Baathist supporters Yaseen was found dead in the Zenzath allocated tothe most wanted Nasiriyah prison on terrorism charges of Arabs and Iraqis."

Yassin was one of the most wanted men on the US list, for leading the military operations described by the Americans as the "quality" against their troops in Iraq, including the suspension of four US soldiers on Fallujah bridge by Muhammad 's Army , which was led by Yasin fighters, which he considered military analysts "breach of morale US army "in Iraq, US President George W. Bush called onthen to send three teams and 6 - combat aircraft squadrons to settle about half of Fallujah , Iraq by the Americans.

According to Western media, he said Yassin excelled at recruiting Arab fighters and Iraqi and employed in the fight against theUS military in the quality of operations has strained the military effort to Washington.
    The US military arrested Yassin and has handed over to Iraqi authorities over the end of 2005. (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm