Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAN RESUMES ELECTRICITY EXPORTS TO BASRA

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAN RESUMES ELECTRICITY EXPORTS TO BASRA Empty IRAN RESUMES ELECTRICITY EXPORTS TO BASRA

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2016, 8:38 am

IRAN RESUMES ELECTRICITY EXPORTS TO BASRA

Iraq, April 30, 2016 
    Baghdad - Governor of Baghdad Majed al Nasravi said that Iran resumed electricity exports to Basra province and the that according to Basra provincial council constructing of a gas pipeline from Iran to Iraq is its final stage.
    He added that due to Iraq's debt to Iran forimporting electricity, Iranian side stopped supplying Basra with electricity a few weeks ago and an Iraqi team was dispatched to Iran to solve this problem.

Head of Basra Energy Committee Mojib Al Hasani said that gas pipeline to supply required gas for power plants is being finalized with 82% physical progress.

He said that the required electricity for Basra province is 3,500mw.

AL Hasani reiterated that based on the contract signed by Iran and Iraq 50 million cubic meters of gas will be piped to Basra power plants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:28 am