Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniya: take down the tariff cut for the offices the members of the House of Representatives and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diwaniya: take down the tariff cut for the offices the members of the House of Representatives and  Empty Diwaniya: take down the tariff cut for the offices the members of the House of Representatives and

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2016, 3:04 am

[size=48]Diwaniya: take down the tariff cut for the offices the members of the House of Representatives and local government[/size]
    [size=32]
    9:09:07 a.m. 02/05/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Diwaniyah , the security organs in the province of Diwaniyah lowered all tariff cutting at theoffices of the members of the House ofRepresentatives and members of the local government in theprovince , fearing attack the demonstrators to these offices. A security source said that thepurpose of this procedure is to protect these scattered in different parts of thegovernorate offices from attacked by demonstrators against the backdrop ofdemonstrations yesterday and attacked the offices of the Dawa Party and the House ofRepresentatives in theprovince. He added that the security forces in Diwaniya provided security protection for these offices by installing fixed patrols in front of these offices to prevent incursion by demonstrators. It isnoteworthy that theprovince of Diwaniyah saw Saturday demonstrations interspersed Altzahreinn to attack some of theoffices of the private parties are banned, including the Dawa Party, and was landing image State of law coalition leader Nuri al -Maliki as well as attacking theheadquarters of both the virtue and the Supreme Council of the Islamic parties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:49 pm