Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen calls for the formation of a "new Shiite alliance" led by al-Hakim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen calls for the formation of a "new Shiite alliance" led by al-Hakim Empty Citizen calls for the formation of a "new Shiite alliance" led by al-Hakim

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 10:03 am

Citizen calls for the formation of a "new Shiite alliance" led by al-Hakim

04-05-2016 01:32 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP for citizen Bloc Rahim al - Darraji , on Wednesday called for the formation of a group of conscious Shiite leaders headed by President of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al - Hakim to embrace the Shiite project entitled the National Alliance, and ask a draft political solution, and are put on the Sunni component, the component Kurdish. 

He Darraji he was " must be a political solution and the paper include the formation of a new government , far from the mentality that led Iraq in previous years , "noting that" until now , the political situation is confusing, and the solutions are not clear - cut, and there is a divergence in the ways of the political blocs.

He noted the case of dispersion and confusion in the National Alliance, and not having any strategy or vision, but some of his limbs and seriously seeking to demand the dismissal of the Iraqi government, led by al-Abadi, who is a head of the disasters in Iraq because it is the rule of the former with the same mentality that destroyed Iraq and thrown away home and his money. "

He also hoped that hold the same coalition, before they hold him accountable Iraqi people; because the National Alliance , is what constitutes a majority in parliament.

" He said the " Kurds' position now began Atsaab more and more, I do not think there will be a return to the political process is not achieved much of their demands, "adding that" there are reports that the Kurds will make up the delegation goes to the highest religious authority Ali al - Sistani.

To view the new roadmap regarding their cooperation with Baghdad. He said Darraji in his statement that " the component and China are now divided into three parts, department looking for the resignation of Saleem al - Jubouri,

the department seeks to establish a political majority to oust the three presidencies, the department still lost between the first party and the second."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:38 pm