Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri meets Aram Sheikh to discuss the crisis, Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri meets Aram Sheikh to discuss the crisis, Parliament Empty Jubouri meets Aram Sheikh to discuss the crisis, Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun May 08, 2016 3:48 am

[ltr]Jubouri meets Aram Sheikh to discuss the crisis, Parliament[/ltr]

Since 07/05/2016 16:06 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Kurdistan Alliance announced Birwan Khilani, Saturday, for a meeting between Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and his deputy, the second Aram Sheikh Mohammed to discuss the crisis of parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She's Khilani / balances News /, he said that "the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, a meeting with the deputy, the second Aram Sheikh Mohammed was held in Sulaymaniyah and discussed with him the current political crisis and what happened from the attack on the House of Representatives by the demonstrators."[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    Khilani added that "al-Jubouri, will go to Arbil to visit the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani to discuss the parliamentary crisis and the return of Kurds to the parliament sessions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, arrived on Saturday, to the province of Sulaymaniyah province Krdstan.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Issa Hussein [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am