Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks assess a symposium with the University of Mesopotamia to define the mec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of private banks assess a symposium with the University of Mesopotamia to define the mec Empty Association of private banks assess a symposium with the University of Mesopotamia to define the mec

Post by Rocky Mon May 09, 2016 7:51 pm

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / special ...

Association of Banks has set up special Iraqi symposium in conjunction with the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Mesopotamia to explain the mechanism of financing of small and medium enterprises program .
    .to work in the private sector and employment while both graduation according to its competence in private banks, stating that he will hold future meetings to discuss the developments of the work between the two institutionsto a According to Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks to Tariq told the "Economy News" that his association is trying to encourage the graduates to do the small and medium of their own projects, he said , adding that it was agreed with the University of Mesopotamia Faculty of Economics and Business of the signing of the cooperation between the two institutions to sustain informative seminars and set up a summer training sessions Agreement College students in private banks to encourage them 

.He said Tariq, he We made a presentation on the mechanisms and conditions for the introduction of the projects included in the geographic areas covered by loans

.It was the symposium comes within a series of seminars hosted by the Iraqi private banks association in universities and colleges to educate students and introduce them to operate within the private banking sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am