Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish parties to postpone the meeting, headed by Barzani to tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish parties to postpone the meeting, headed by Barzani to tomorrow Empty Kurdish parties to postpone the meeting, headed by Barzani to tomorrow

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Kurdish parties to postpone the meeting, headed by Barzani to tomorrow[/ltr]

Since 11/05/2016 20:56 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source from within the Kurdistan Alliance Meeting, Wednesday, for the postponement of a meeting chaired by the Kurdish parties, Massoud Barzani, to tomorrow.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for / balances News /, that "the region's president, Massoud Barzani, has decided to postpone the heads of Kurdish blocs, which was to be held today in Sulaimaniya meeting to Thursday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The meeting will be held on Thursday to discuss the latest developments in Iraq and the crisis arising from the storming of the parliament building."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid Chenkali, today announced the start of a meeting of the Kurdistan regional president Massoud Barzani, the Kurdish parties to discuss their return to parliamentary sessions .anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Issa Hussein[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:54 am