Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity reveal cases of extortion of $ B2000 within the FPS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity reveal cases of extortion of $ B2000 within the FPS Empty Parliamentary Integrity reveal cases of extortion of $ B2000 within the FPS

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2016, 3:05 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity reveal cases of extortion of $ B2000 within the FPS[/ltr]

Since 05.12.2016 at 09:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Thursday, the existence of cases of extortion of $ B2000 within the Directorate of FPS.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the committee MP Haider Alfoada in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Prime Minister and Interior Minister and head of the Integrity Commission to move quickly and rescue facilities protection from the scourge of financial corruption Directorate, and follow up the transfer process and return its adherents."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "where is blackmailing the enrollee after being transported to distant regions in amounts exceeding (2000) dollars, in order to be returned after paying the money."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, that "this method became overdrawn, but circulating among affiliates," and urged "to monitor this issue and the restructuring of the Directorate, especially those who are on the administration's head."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Alfoada, to "cost in another manager for the Directorate has integrity, efficiency and spoiler held accountable before the courts" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm