Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform reveal the formation of a committee to open the files of the looted money trial Sarekay

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform reveal the formation of a committee to open the files of the looted money trial Sarekay Empty Front reform reveal the formation of a committee to open the files of the looted money trial Sarekay

Post by Rocky Sat May 14, 2016 11:04 am

Front reform reveal the formation of a committee to open the files of the looted money trial Sarekayaa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP for the Reform Front Kazem Sayadi, Saturday, for the formation of a committee ensures open all grab money outside Iraq and inside the files, while stressing that the MILF will provide all who stole the people's money to the judiciary.

He said Sayadi's / balances News /, that "the reform front would form a committee of MILF members to provide for the opening of all of Iraq's money grab files at home and abroad and bring all of the stolen money of the Iraqi people to justice.

"
    He added that "there disable real deliberately to the House of Representatives by the political parties to bet on time and re-gather up included those parties to return again strongly," noting that "front Reform shook the thrones of all the corrupt presidencies attributing the cause to it's cross-sectarian quotas and party.

"
    He pointed out that "the presidencies will not like the change today attributing the cause that she is worried about the loss of the decision of the Iraqi state or elect future presidencies of the three characters and independent bodies and party leaders and embassies," pointing out that "the embassies today has become a" hotbed "for the children and people with spouses politicians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am