Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamidi ruled out holding a meeting of the House of Representatives of the difficulty of quorum

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Hamidi ruled out holding a meeting of the House of Representatives of the difficulty of quorum Empty Hamidi ruled out holding a meeting of the House of Representatives of the difficulty of quorum

Post by rocky Sun 15 May 2016, 4:27 am

[size=30]Hamidi ruled out holding a meeting of the House of Representatives of the difficulty of quorum[/size]
    15/05/2016 12:07 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]Badr's parliamentary bloc ruled by the Charter Hamedi the meeting of the House of Representatives in the coming days to the inability to complete the quorum .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hamidi told the "direction" said the number of protesters is not a mass of little that can be ignored and the holding of a parliamentary session without them .[/rtl]
    [rtl]She said Hamidi said the decision of the Federal Court will be the Al-Faisal, and all the blocks waiting for a response to a statement over the legality and legitimacy of the recent parliament session .[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that the mass of protesters Hamedi made a complaint to the Federal Court to challenge the parliament session chaired by Salim al-Jubouri. Indicating that the protesters are trying to prove that the meeting, which was dismissed by the Presidency where is the legitimacy of the session, which got a full quorum for the meeting .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader of the Reform Front , Ahmed al - Jubouri, announced in May 11, 2016, that the front will provide theinitiative during the next two days to resolve the political crisis in the framework of the constitution, while noting that the initiative includes holding a session of parliament temporarily headed out the article presidency.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 28 Mar 2023, 11:10 pm