Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: No conditions of international criticism on Iraq loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: No conditions of international criticism on Iraq loan Empty Parliamentary Economy: No conditions of international criticism on Iraq loan

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 4:31 am

Parliamentary Economy: No conditions of international criticism on Iraq loan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Committee of economy and investment representative confirmed that there are no pre-conditions of the International Monetary Fund to grant the loan for Iraq, but only an economic and guidance instructions to go to a yield of economy diversified economy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee member Abdul-Karim al-Naqib told Sama Baghdad, said there are no specific terms by the International Monetary Fund to loan that Iraq intends to get it, but economic and guidance guidance to emerge from the current financial crisis, the trend of the yield economy to a diversified economy and the various sources of income, noting the fund waiting for Iraq's commitment in order to achieve sustainable development of the country.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the International Fund will emphasize the reduction of government spending and increase the investment budget and diversify sources of national income of the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]The central bank said in March that Iraq would soon meet with the IMF to obtain a long-term loan, noting that Iraq has the right to give assistance and convenience when going through a crisis.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Lucan and the bank's governor said on the Keywords, said that «Iraq is about to meet soon with the IMF and the World Bank and the countries of the seven industrial agreement for giving us a long-term loan of billions of dollars and soft interest».[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that «the central bank and the finance ministry forward a range of measures for these actors on that[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:23 pm