Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Our production of gas cylinders amounted to 150 thousand per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Our production of gas cylinders amounted to 150 thousand per day Empty Oil: Our production of gas cylinders amounted to 150 thousand per day

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 3:38 am

Oil: Our production of gas cylinders amounted to 150 thousand per day

 Baghdad / term 

It confirmed the Oil Ministry, on Monday, that the production of gas cylinders totaled 150,000 cylinders per day, noting that it hasinstructed to increase working hours at gas filling plants. The agent said the oil ministry for the gas industry Hamid Younis, said in astatement the "long" received a copy of it, " the ministry possesses high potential productivity of liquid gas cylinders outweigh the needs of the citizens of the article , " pointing out that " the citizens processing cylinders of liquid gas operations conducted high smoothly too. " 
    he said Younis was" available at the Ministry of large quantities of liquid gas cylinders in processing outlets and Yards selling gas outweigh the actual need of the citizens , "noting that" the current production of 150 thousand discs per day, while the daily consumption is currently only 90 thousand discs. " 
    from for his part, he stressed the official , ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said , " the ministry hasinstructed to increase working hours at gas filling plants to increase production and providing loads more of liquid gas cylinders , " he said , adding "it 's intensified control measures and inspection of yards to sell gas liquid to prevent the weak people of rigging processing operations and that it will hold accountable violators strongest penalties up to the withdrawal of the license. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:51 pm