Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chest: Baghdad bombings proof of the government's inability to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: Baghdad bombings proof of the government's inability to Empty Chest: Baghdad bombings proof of the government's inability to

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2016, 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Chest: Baghdad bombings proof of the government's inability to

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Accused cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Tuesday, the Iraqi government to "deficit" for theprotection of the people after the "stolen all its wealth," promised that the recent bombings " is proof of that.". "Sadr said in a statement received (range Press), a copy him, "O my people beloved patient Mujahid, said that the bombings , which goes on your cities and your families and provided you and undermine your security, but it is the clearest evidence that your government has become unable to protect and provide security to you after we stole all Kharatkm." 
    He said al- Sadr, "Peace to the martyrs of Iraq and the blood pure, patience and solace to their families Mujahid, and wellness for their wounded, the victory and the stability of each Thaer Flounced against injustice and corruption. "He said al- Sadr," know that every drop of blood takes place in this month but is watering freedom, peace and stability of the tree and the rejection of injustice, corruption and terrorism, Vdmaakm will not go in vain, "stressing said , " and I keep respond to myself I am of you and to you . "in a related context, announced that Abbas brigade combat were part of the popular crowd, on Tuesday, calling thousand fighters reserve to protect the capital , Baghdad, attributed the decision to recent security breaches in the capital and risk security in Baghdad belt areas. The band said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "Heroes Fatwa in the band instructed to call 1000 fighter of the reserve forces, in order to contribute to the security of the capital to protect , " asserting that "those forces will be placed at the disposal of the official security leaders responsible for capital security. " 
    the statement added," this action came against the backdrop of recent security breaches in the capital, as well as security risks in Baghdad belt areas, and to contribute to the consolidation of the security services procedures and crowd People 's taken for this purpose. " 
    the statement quoted the official spokesman for the band Ali Sabti saying, " the troops will be prepared within 72 hours, to carry out the duty which is set by the authorities above."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 am