Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil hits new low on world markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil hits new low on world markets Empty Oil hits new low on world markets

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 3:39 am

[size=37]Oil hits new low on world markets[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Oil prices ended the trading session on Thursday, with no mention of attraction between market problems in the Canadian and Nigerian crude supply and the impact of a stronger dollar, which rose on growing expectations that the Federal Reserve will increase interest rates next month change.
    Brent crude ended contracts for the nearest maturity of the trading session, a low of 35 cents to a record one at the settlement of $ 48.93 a barrel. Note that in earlier in the session, Brent climbed to $ 49.85, its highest level since last November.
    The US crude futures closed Wednesday, down 12 cents to $ 48.19 a barrel after reaching to $ 48.95, its highest level since mid-October last year.
    In trading this morning, oil fell more as the price of Brent dropped to $ 48.26 a barrel and US crude to $ 47.59.
    The whole of experts that the main reason for the fall in oil prices, this time, due to the significant rise in the dollar's exchange value against other hard currencies.
    It is this trend that reinforced the Federal Reserve (Fed) announced that it tends to make a decision on raising interest rates five month Kadm.anthy

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:15 am