Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO agreed to send a mission to expand the rehabilitation of the Iraqi forces operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO agreed to send a mission to expand the rehabilitation of the Iraqi forces operations Empty NATO agreed to send a mission to expand the rehabilitation of the Iraqi forces operations

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 3:46 am

[size=37]NATO agreed to send a mission to expand the rehabilitation of the Iraqi forces operations[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    NATO foreign ministers agreed (NATO) today, to send an assessment mission to Iraq to discuss ways to expand the rehabilitation of the security forces operations in Jordan in the framework of the fight against the organization Daash.
    He said NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at the end of the first day of the ministerial meeting, "We agreed to send an evaluation team to Iraq to determine their needs and how to help them with NATO."
    He explained that this initiative is part of efforts by helping NATO countries that form part of an international coalition to combat the elements Daash in Iraq and Syria.
    He said: "We need local forces to fight Daash and stabilize land when defeated."
    The Iraqi government has demanded the transfer of the NATO military rehabilitation center from Jordan to the Iraqi territory.
    NATO is currently rehabilitating courses on explosives and provides military support in the civilian area of ​​the Siberian military defense and military medicine and rehabilitation.
    Diplomatic sources revealed that before responding to the Iraqi request, will require a search aspects such as security conditions for the soldiers of NATO where they will their duties and their legal status.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:30 am