Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr supports green storming warn the government of the fate of Saddam and Gaddafi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr supports green storming warn the government of the fate of Saddam and Gaddafi Empty Sadr supports green storming warn the government of the fate of Saddam and Gaddafi

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2016, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr supports green storming warn the government of the fate of Saddam and Gaddafi

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

He showed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, support for the protesters who stormed the Green Zone, and "peaceful spontaneity and their revolution," and accused the government of "collaborating" with terrorism to "targeted live ammunition and tear gas", as demanded the release of the "rebels" immediately, The government warned of "a similar fate" to Gaddafi and Saddam. Sadr said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the hands of terrorism and government violence cooperated against the Iraqi people, unarmed demonstrators, Vid erupted Lloyd targeted by live ammunition and tear gas," calling "heroic people for patience."
    He said al-Sadr, that "peaceful people's revolution inevitably ally victory sectarian quotas, corruption and terrorism and to end," he said, "O my people great if Agaftkm and your revolution against terrorism and corruption is a cry generally oppressors and corrupt right, then, must the right to mount, and a step from the people and the rest in the Lord, and grant victory to God and God supports him change what its corruption and terrorism. " He said al-Sadr, "mercy of God revolutionary martyrs popular Iraqi peaceful and speedy recovery for their wounded and woe to the Government kill her children in cold blood and Gaddafi and Saddam them so long ago," Addressing the protesters, "I respect your choice and your revolution spontaneous peaceful this and I pray for your success and victory, fortitude and I call for the release of the rebels immediately."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am