Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Muthanna Inaql 50% of the petro-dollar allocations to the operating budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Muthanna Inaql 50% of the petro-dollar allocations to the operating budget Empty Council Muthanna Inaql 50% of the petro-dollar allocations to the operating budget

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Council Muthanna Inaql 50% of the petro-dollar allocations to the operating budget

 Muthanna / long-Presse 

Announced Muthanna Provincial Council, approving a reallocation of 50% of the petro -dollar allocations to the operating budget, and while noting that allocations amounted to two billion Iraqi dinars, confirmed that allocations aimed to revive the economic reality of the county. 
    The head of the Council of Muthanna province governor Yasiri in his speech for the (long - Presse) " theprovincial council endorsed unanimously during its regular meeting held yesterday, the redeployment of 50% of the petro - dollar product allocations in the province, amounting to more than two billion Iraqi dinars to theoperating budget." 
    He added Yasiri that " the provincial council deliberately on the use of transfers of petrodollars to revive the reality of the province economically as well as labor run and give the opportunity for young people to get what they deserve jobs. " 
    he noted Yasiri that" the province suffer a fiscal deficit significant result of fiscal austerity is still haunted to this day which prevented the completion of the task of construction projects. " 
    the House of Muthanna province, announced Tuesday (31 March 2015) to hold talks with foreign companies for the implementation of projects payment system on credit, and among that allocated to the province money shortage necessitates the search for alternative ways to fund their service guaranteed by the federal government, he stressed that the province is "lagging behind" in the field of services has not calculated its budget on the basis of Mahromep .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:16 am