Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile!

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile! Empty Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile!

Post by ahill Mon 23 May 2016, 3:52 am

[size=32]No one believes seniors . .. . Everyone thinks they are senile.

An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighbourhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved I love you, Sally. 

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars! 

Jerry said, We've got to give it back.. 

Sally said, Finders keepers. She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic. 

The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car  yesterday? 

Sally said, No. 

Jerry said, Shes lying. She hid it up in the attic. 

Sally said, Don't believe him, hes getting senile 

The agents turned to Jerry and began to question him.   

One said: Tell us the story from the beginning. 

Jerry said, Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday .......... 

The first police officer turned to his partner and said, we’re outta here!

lol!
    [/size]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile! Empty Re: Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile!

Post by fonz1951 Mon 23 May 2016, 6:43 am

k,razyyyy!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile! Empty Re: Now one believes seniors anymore - they are senile!

Post by Diamond Mon 23 May 2016, 6:58 am

wait till you get to those senior moments, fonz the it get real crazy lol
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 23 May 2016, 9:00 pm

Diamond wrote:wait till you get to those senior moments, fonz the it get real crazy lol

already there diamond, already there!  lol!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 24 May 2016, 4:07 am

lol!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 24 May 2016, 4:49 am

F and D,

It was a joke .... just a simple little joke  ... emailed from a friend of mine. 
    Who has no idea about Nenos Place.

Why all the dialogue? 
    Well, Guess I won't post anymore jokes in the Fun Corner.

a
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 24 May 2016, 5:01 am

that was good....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 24 May 2016, 5:11 am

NO NO ahill you got it wrong both fonz an I liked it we just makin fun of being one one sentile lol
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Fri 27 May 2016, 4:19 am

Dear F & D,

No prob.  

I typed a reply to you  2 bad boys last night and it was funny- but when I clicked on 'send' ...  my reply had  portions of it in red.  
    Then I was cut off..... wondering what the heck happened?

Got scared - and logged out of NP.

Was it the bot?

Ann   ..... aka   gramma
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 27 May 2016, 6:07 am

ahill wrote:F and D,

It was a joke .... just a simple little joke  ... emailed from a friend of mine. 
    Who has no idea about Nenos Place.

Why all the dialogue? 
    Well, Guess I won't post anymore jokes in the Fun Corner.

a
    oh no ahill, i thought it was funny, i loved it. no need to stop posting jokes, it helps to break the monotony and soften up things a little. everybody needs humor in their life.  bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:06 am