Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Current stage needs wisdom, patience to eliminate sedition, says Mutleg

notazbad2000
notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Current stage needs wisdom, patience to eliminate sedition, says Mutleg  Empty Current stage needs wisdom, patience to eliminate sedition, says Mutleg

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 14 May 2013, 9:53 am

Current stage needs wisdom, patience to eliminate sedition, says Mutleg

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on May 14, 2013.
Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Deputy Premier, Salih al-Mutleg, assured that current stage needs patience and wisdom to eliminate the sedition and to save Iraqis’ unity.
While meeting a group of chieftains from Salah-il-Din province, he stressed “Iraq is a leading country in the Arabic countries and regional context so today some sides plot a conspiracy against Iraq by creating disputes among the Iraqis.”
“We said and still say that the demonstrations are normal and legitimate to express the refusal for the exclusion and to protest the lack of services,” he added.
“We need wisdom to avoid the foreign plots that aim at destroying Iraq,” he concluded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 8:34 pm