Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: the current crisis was the result of the governments of the wrong policies failed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: the current crisis was the result of the governments of the wrong policies failed Empty Najib: the current crisis was the result of the governments of the wrong policies failed

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Najib: the current crisis was the result of the governments of the wrong policies failed[/ltr]

Since 05.25.2016 at 10:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Najiba Najib, on Wednesday, that there are crises were the result of the governments of the wrong policies of failure, while the executive branch has called for the implementation of financial commitments to the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Najib's / balances News /, "The executive branch is responsible for the financial implementation of the rights of the Kurdistan region, obligations and not parliament," calling for "the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri to take the laws pertaining to this matter into consideration."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The partnership should appear on the ground and not merely words or statements and declarations," noting that "the Government of Haider al-Abadi needs the Kurds to be able to edit Mosul and also get a political consensus."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Calling "the executive branch to take effective measures and the fact that, along with the political blocs to grant the province entitlements to succeed al-Abadi, the parliament and the political process," asking "the government and the political blocs to put the country's interests above all else."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it demanded "to put the steps and procedures of the seriousness of the process for the application of the partnership and not the value of the hearings without the consolidation of the partnership," noting that "there are crises were the result of the governments of the wrong policies of failure." is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:04 am