Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Institute of Policy Development discusses tomorrow the World Bank loan for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Institute of Policy Development discusses tomorrow the World Bank loan for Iraq Empty Institute of Policy Development discusses tomorrow the World Bank loan for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2016, 4:19 am

Institute of Policy Development discusses tomorrow the World Bank loan for Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Discusses the progress of the development policies of the Institute on Saturday, the World Bank provided a loan to Iraq in the presence of a financial advisor to the Prime Minister.
    The institute said that "the Institute will hold a seminar tomorrow to discuss the World Bank loan to Iraq during which he speaks of the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh of the loan and the economic benefits and obligations entailed by the country due to the process of borrowing."
    The statement added that "the symposium will be the participation of a group of finance and economics experts in the public and private sectors," adding that "the seminar aims to define what the loan and its benefits."
    The World Bank announced its approval of the grant Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion, little interest in order to bridge the fiscal deficit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:13 pm