Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope

Lobo
    Lobo

Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope Empty Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope

Pope Francis, the Jesuit, now claims that mother mary is the source of our hope, and not Jesus Christ.

The absolute blasphemy sustained in this statement should make every catholic repent and turn to the truth; The Bible, rather than the doctrine of lies, the catholic church.

According to the catholic doctrine, Jesus Christ is third on the list of whom grants us hope. Mary, the mother church, and then Jesus Christ.

“Thus, this is “our hope: we are not orphans, we have mothers”: first of all Mary. And then the Church, who is Mother “when she follows the same path of Jesus and Mary: the path of obedience, the path of suffering, and when her approach is to constantly learn the way of the Lord”.

The blasphemy protruding out of the pope’s mouth should shake the catholic church and turn it towards that of life, which is obtained only through a relationship with Jesus Christ, and not through a church; but rather a personal relationship with The Messiah.

Scripture clearly references Jesus Christ as the hope of our lives, not the church. This statement means that the pope is either; lacking knowledge regarding scripture, or it’s a deliberate plan to build the synagog of satan.

This statement is not the only time the pope has attacked Jesus Christ and nor will it be the last, however not too long ago the pope was also caught singing to lucifer rather than Jesus Christ.

It’s all in the twist. The pope continually twists scriptures to meet his narrative rather than that of Christ. Which clearly should show that the pope has an agenda to bring about the antichrist.

The position and title that Pope Francis has bestowed on Mary is, by his own words, equal or greater than that of the 2nd part of the Trinity, Jesus Christ. And though he has yet to use the words, he has effectually already placed her status firmly at the Godhead level.

Interesting thing, in the book of Revelation and speaking of the Roman Catholic Church, the apostle John writes this about that ‘holy mother church’:

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”Revelation 17:4-6

And that’s what God thinks of the “holy Roman Mother Church”.

The following is the transcript from the pope’s “Morning Meditation from hell”

Two women and mothers — Mary and the Church — bring Christ to a third woman, who resembles the first two but is “little”: our soul. The Pope reaffirmed, with these wholly female images, that without the motherhood of Mary and the Church we would not have Christ. “We are not orphans”, he recalled during the Mass celebrated in the chapel at Santa Marta.

Francis highlighted right away that “the Church, in the liturgy, leads us twice, for two days, one after the other, to Calvary”: in fact, “yesterday she made us contemplate the Cross of Jesus, and today his Mother at the Cross” (Jn 19:25-27). In particular, “yesterday she had us speak a word: glorious”. A word which refers to the “Cross of the Lord, because it brings life, it brings us glory”. But “today the strongest word of the liturgy is: Mother”. The Cross is glorious; the Mother humble, gentle”, the Mother whom the liturgy celebrates today as Our Lady of Sorrows.

Meditating on the Mother leads us directly to Jesus as son. Referring to the day’s Reading (Heb 5:7-9), the Pontiff pointed out that “in the passage from the Letter to the Hebrews, Paul emphasizes three strong words, speaking of Jesus the Son: he learned, he obeyed and he suffered”. Jesus, in essence “learned obedience and suffered”. Thus, “it is the opposite of what had befallen our father Adam, who had not learned what the Lord commanded, who had neither suffered nor obeyed”. Moreover, the Pope stated, “this passage from the Letter to the Hebrews reminds us of another passage from the Letter to the Philippians: “although he was in the form of God, he did not consider it an inalienable right; he renounced it, he humbled himself and took the form of a servant. This”, Pope Francis continued, “is the glory of the Cross of Jesus” who “came to the world to learn to be a man and, being man, to walk with men. He came to the world in obedience and he obeyed”. But “this obedience was learned through suffering”.

“Adam left Paradise with a promise”, he proceeded, “which went on throughout many centuries. Today, with this obedience, with this self-denial, this humbling of Jesus, that promise has become hope”. And “the People of God journey with confident hope”.

Mary too, “the Mother, the New Eve, as Paul himself called her, follows this path of her son: she learned, she suffered and she obeyed”. She “became ‘Mother’. We could say that she is the ‘anointed Mother’, the Pontiff affirmed, and the same is true for the Church.

Thus, this is “our hope: we are not orphans, we have mothers”: first of all Mary. And then the Church, who is Mother “when she follows the same path of Jesus and Mary: the path of obedience, the path of suffering, and when her approach is to constantly learn the way of the Lord”.

“These two women — Mary and the Church — carry on the hope which is Christ, they give us Christ, they generate Christ in us”, the Bishop of Rome emphasized. Thus “without Mary, Jesus Christ would not have been; without the Church, we cannot go forward”. They are “two women and two mothers”.

“Mary”, Francis explained, “remained steadfast at the Cross, she was bonded with the son because she had accepted him and she knew, more or less, that a sword awaited her: Simon had told her so”. Mary is “the steadfast Mother”, he continued, “who gives us certainty on this path of learning, of suffering and of obedience”. And Mother Church is also “steadfast when she adores Jesus Christ and she guides us, teaches us, shelters us, helps us on this path of obedience, of suffering, of learning this wisdom of God”.

Moreover, the Pontiff again affirmed, “our soul also takes part in this, when it opens itself to Mary and to the Church: according to monk and abbot, Isaac of Stella, our soul is also female and likewise resembles Mary and the Church”. Thus “today, looking at the Cross, this woman — steadfastly following her son, suffering in order to learn obedience — we see the Church and we see our Mother”. But “we also see our little soul”, which will never be lost if it too continues to be a woman close to those two great women who accompany us in life: Mary and the Church”.

Francis concluded by recalling that “as our fathers left Paradise with a promise, today we are able to go forward with hope: the hope we are given by Mary, steadfast at the Cross, and our hierarchical Holy Mother Church”.

–September, 2014

Works Cited

amredeemed. “Pope Francis says Jesus is not our hope, Mary and the Mother Church are.” amredeemed. . (2016): . . http://amredeemed.com/doctrines/catholic/pope-francis-says-jesus-not-hope-mary-mother-church/

https://freedomfightertimes.com/exposed/catholic-blasphemy/pope-francis-demotes-jesus-christ-third-place/
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope Empty Re: Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope

Post by Bama Diva Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:34 am

"Mary" wasn't the Perfect Sacrifice  offered on the Cross of Calvary that gave His people the Hope. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I feel sorry for anyone who puts any faith in Mary.
    Jerry23
    Jerry23
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope Empty Re: Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope

Post by Jerry23 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 am

What about God? Did he not put his faith in Mary to carry, birth, and raise Jesus? Something to think about.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:47 am

"Mary" wasn't the Perfect Sacrifice  offered on the Cross of Calvary that gave His people the Hope. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I feel sorry for anyone who puts any faith in Mary.

Your whole statement is correct, however I will step on peoples toes not because I'm trying to upset people, but the reality is as you say Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, there is no other avenue to life and Mary cannot save anyone in fact, if not for Jesus Mary as all of us would be destined to hell.

I say this because the bible in revelations points out a so-called Christian leader referred to as a false prophet by Jesus himself will lead many people astray so for each persons eternal wellbeing you must avoid the dictates of the church leader.

I have cited the encyclical of Pope Francis regarding his declarations as to not needing the requirement to receive Jesus as your savior

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t38025-apostolic-exhortation-evangelii-gaudium-of-francis

Please pay attention,

And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns, like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he executed all the power of the former beast in his sight; and he caused the earth, and them that dwell therein, to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed. And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth in the sight of men. And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs, which were given him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the image of the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and lived. And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should speak; and should cause, that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast, should be slain.

Look at this false prophet he looks like a lamb, but he peddles doctrine of the devil. Jesus is portrayed as a lamb in revelation so this false prophet is a false representative of Jesus or a false lamb and only the catholic doctrine calls the Pope the vicar of Christ or the earthly representative of God or Christ:

The Lamb is Worthy
    And one of the ancients said to me: Weep not; behold the lion of the tribe of Juda, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I saw: and behold in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the ancients, a Lamb standing as it were slain, having seven horns and seven eyes: which are the seven Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne. And when he had opened the book, the four living creatures, and the four and twenty ancients fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints: And they sung a new canticle, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to take the book, and to open the seals thereof; because thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God, in thy blood, out of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation. And hast made us to our God a kingdom and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.

I want to add that speaking like a dragon also means speaking as a serpent, just like in Genesis, a subtle deceiver.

Also and admittedly wild but those here will see it happen, the false sign and wonder of casting fire down from heaven in the sight of men is an attempt at duplicating the dedication of the Temple of Solomon.  Such fire from heaven is recorded, but it was also accompanied "Holy Smoke" that filled the  temple signifying God's presence. The last part is absent from the false prophets pyrotechnics ...

Paul warns us here in Acts 20:29-30

I know that, after my departure, ravening wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock. And of your own selves shall arise men speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, keeping in memory, that for three years I ceased not, with tears to admonish every one of you night and day. 

John says the following: 

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us. For if they had been of us, they would no doubt have remained with us; but that they may be manifest, that they are not all of us. But you have the unction from the Holy One, and know all things. I have not written to you as to them that know not the truth, but as to them that know it: and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father. He that confesseth the Son, hath the Father also. As for you, let that which you have heard from the beginning, abide in you. If that abide in you, which you have heard from the beginning, you also shall abide in the Son, and in the Father. And this is the promise which he hath promised us, life everlasting. These things have I written to you, concerning them that seduce you. And as for you, let the unction, which you have received from him, abide in you. And you have no need that any man teach you; but as his unction teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie. And as it hath taught you, abide in him.

No mention of Mary anywhere. because she isn't the savior and cannot intercede for your benefit. Anyone not understanding this isn't paying attention to the  gospel of Jesus.

Paul sums it up speaking of Jesus:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him. And he is before all, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he may hold the primacy: Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father, that all fullness should dwell; And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven. And you, whereas you were some time alienated and enemies in mind in evil works: Yet now he hath reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unspotted, and blameless before him: If so ye continue in the faith, grounded and settled, and immoveable from the hope of the gospel which you have heard, which is preached in all the creation that is under heaven, whereof I Paul am made a minister.

You see ? no need to go to confession, all your sins are covered by Jesus already and if you're blameless before him then what need to have for anyone to pray for you at  the hour of your death?

You're already forgiven and it's Good News so rest in the completed work of Jesus Christ our Lord.

These are the last days so pay attention, true love demands the truth be told not the tickling of itching ears with slippery falsehoods. Every word of this which I have spoken is out of love for the reader.

I'll just remind some just like Paul did the Galatian church, Those born of God's Spirit know the truth and need not a man to teach them because they have relationship with their creator Jesus Christ who is the Wonderful counselor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father and the Prince of peace.

Talk to him, that's what praying is, he is very approachable and never too busy to spend time with you.

Isn't that Great News?

Amen.

Last edited by wciappetta on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 am

Jerry23 wrote:What about God? Did he not put his faith in Mary to carry, birth, and raise Jesus? Something to think about.

There is some truth to what you say but remember Jesus is God manifested in flesh, but he also existed for eternity prior to taking on flesh. like Jesus said before Abraham was I AM ...

No doubt Mary had a special purpose  and I won't diminish that at all, but she was not without sin and certainly not to be prayed to....it's in direct violation of the edicts of God. you won't find that teaching anywhere in the  writings of the apostles. Do not take my word on it go read it for yourself....

I know it's hard for some to grab onto this but I promise if anyone asks Jesus they will discover the truth...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:16 pm

WC.... thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am