Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Monopolistic companies resort to merging with each other

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monopolistic companies resort to merging with each other Empty Monopolistic companies resort to merging with each other

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2016, 2:27 pm

Monopolistic companies resort to merging with each other

6/2/2016 

BAGHDAD - Imad emirate

said economist academic Dr. Ammar Majid that the evolution of capitalism in its infancy and provide economic system and effective laws adopted by owners of capital who encouraged the establishment of (industrial workshops) to evolve later to the big companies.

He added a glorious «morning» evolved these workshops according to industry updates mechanism starting from steam discovery down to the electronics and the information revolution, and in the midst of it was generated new industries and die old again , according to the idea (Schumpeter), while that capitalism is characterized by what he called (demolition creator old industries), so that in the beginning the twentieth century there are ten major companies in the United States were, left them in the early twenty - first century , only one only, that capitalism relied for their survival on emerging industries, not the old flabby industries.

He glorious, as a result of faith in the capitalist concept of demolition creator, the greatest monopolistic companies recently resorted to merging with each other in pursuit of modernization, development and control of the markets for fear that imposed demolition creator of aging and withdrawal tax process of leaving her newborn infant industry, so we see that the big companies resort to small crushing and if you can not so they share in its capital and its market and revenue invented, and adding more comparative advantage in capital - intensive goods, while intensive industries have been working small industries are undeveloped.

He glorious, I've adopted a capitalist economy for a long time to set up foreign crises in order to evade and get rid of the Interior its crisis . in the last quarter of the century twenty become Keynesian policies on public spending as a way to save the capitalist economy out of its crises repeated futile, especially with the growing interest of countries armament on the one hand and the problems caused by the spread of the crisis on the other.

he concluded glorious at the conclusion of his speech to say: he does not need to be an international system new exceeding the limits in which capitalism Haunted distribution and transfer of the economic crisis experienced by the small and large other countries less developed and partner in the capitalist system, was the globalization phenomenon that helps the capitalist world to move to the forthcoming system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 9:15 pm