Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform is a project to tackle corruption, "Information and Communication" in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform is a project to tackle corruption, "Information and Communication" in Parliament Empty Front reform is a project to tackle corruption, "Information and Communication" in Parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Front reform is a project to tackle corruption, "Information and Communication" in Parliament[/ltr]

Since 06.02.2016 at 20:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed a member of the parliamentary reform front high Nassif, Thursday, on the numbers front of a reformist project to tackle corruption in the joints of the legislative institution, especially telecommunications and the media in Parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said L / balance News /, said that "the parliament form of earlier investigative committee headed by the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh to detect corruption of the long parliament," indicating that "until now did not reveal any corruption in the telecommunications and media contracts file in spite of receiving a number from the files of corruption. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission accused, as "they are working on things and Tmlie Tsoevha," pointing out that "the reform front has prepared a reform project to tackle corruption in the joints of the legislative institution, especially telecommunications and the media."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Nassif, that "today we got corruption on the rehabilitation of halls and screens and repair Almaakat file within the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that MP for the coalition of state law and a leader of the Dawa Party, Ali Keywords explained, today, how will invest lawmakers legislative recess, pointing out that there are signs of a breakthrough in disputes Alssayash.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:17 pm