Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ornaments: Almendson are remnants of the former regime and terrorists came out of prison in order t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ornaments: Almendson are remnants of the former regime and terrorists came out of prison in order t Empty Ornaments: Almendson are remnants of the former regime and terrorists came out of prison in order t

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:33 am

Ornaments: Almendson are remnants of the former regime and terrorists came out of prison in order to overthrow the government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Revealed Dr. Walid al- Hilli adviser to Prime Minister, the identity of the infiltrators who participated in demonstrations in Baghdad and therecent storming of the Green Zone. 
    The agency quoted Alsumaria News for ornaments as saying that some of the protesters were carrying swords and pistols, referring to theinjury of thirty - seven associate security with knives and machines ,ferrous metals and releases by Mdensen . "He explained ornaments that lurking in the demonstrations are the leaders of the Baath Party ,which announced in a written documented involvement and support for the demonstrations, aswell as opponents of the political process , such as Tariq al - Hashimi and the remnants of the former regime and terrorists came out of prison in order to bring down the government, stressing that the security services follow these Almendsan.okan Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi had been charged earlier infiltrators trying to drag the country to chaos and attack on security forces in Baghdad, stressing that thestorming of the state institutions can not accept it with the laxity of the perpetrators.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 am