Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Expert: implementation of the two agreements Five and Seven is the responsibility of the three

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Expert: implementation of the two agreements Five and Seven is the responsibility of the three Empty Legal Expert: implementation of the two agreements Five and Seven is the responsibility of the three

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2013, 8:05 am

Legal Expert: implementation of the two agreements Five and Seven is the responsibility of the three presidencies

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. legal expert said Ahmed al-Abadi, on Sunday, said that the three presidencies are concerned to find quick solutions to the work of the Five and Seven committees concerned, the follow-up to the demands of the demonstrators. "

He said Abadi's / Baghdadi News / that "primarily responsible for the follow-up work of the two seven-and five-year is the Prime Minister being the Chief Executive Officer for direct political state Balazafah adopt implementing the decisions committees that fall within the functions of the Prime Minister by virtue of Article 78 of the Constitution, as well as located another aspect of the follow-up and implementation of the work of the Committees for the presidency of the Council of Representatives regarding decisions that require legislation and This Manst by article 61, section I of the Constitution. "
    He added that "the President shall implement some of the decisions issued by the two committees in particular Maitalq UUC issuing a special pardon recommendation of the Prime Minister and this Manst in Article 73 item I of the Constitution and therefore the three presidencies are concerned to find quick solutions and immediate action committees Five and Seven and implement Taatouselan him by the agreements. "End / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 am