Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Cabinet Approves Housing and banks granting loans proceed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Cabinet Approves Housing and banks granting loans proceed Empty Document .. Cabinet Approves Housing and banks granting loans proceed

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:20 am

[ltr]Document .. Cabinet Approves Housing and banks granting loans proceed[/ltr]

Since 06.12.2016

[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Instructions have been issued and the mechanics of lending for real estate bank loans CBI.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Chairman of the Council of Ministers authentication and has a total amount of (5 trillion Iraqi dinars) on the housing loans are distributed to the provinces by 80% for standard grade population and 20% of the standard degree of poverty that does not increase the loan amount for 50 million Iraqi dinars at a Top each case for a period of ten years and an interest rate of 3% such that the average age of the borrower (22 up to 65 years).[/ltr]
    [ltr]The loan is granted for the purposes of the purchase of residential units in the investment complexes that not less residential area of ​​the unit for 65 square meters or for construction purposes for those who owned residential land is not a minimum area of ​​100 square meters or less than net construction area of ​​about 65 square meters and the loan is granted for building on farmland or cut Alsnaaah.anthy 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:17 am