Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Royal Mint Selling & Sorting Gold for Pensions

Lobo
Lobo

British Royal Mint Selling & Sorting Gold for Pensions Empty British Royal Mint Selling & Sorting Gold for Pensions

Post by Lobo Sun 12 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm

The British Royal Mint is looking to sell more of its gold reserves in the form of gold bars for pension funds for the first time. They are charging 1% to store it and then they want VAT tax on top of it all. They are selling 100 g or 1 kg bars. The problem, of course, is government historically can just arbitrarily change the law and there is nothing you can do about it. They are advising people to place up to 5% of their pension in gold, but this should be tax exempt.

THEN GOV. CHANGES THE LAW AND THERE GOES YOUR GOLD - OH MY, PEOPLE BE CAREFUL.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/british-royal-mint-selling-sorting-gold-for-pensions/

Current date/time is Sat 28 May 2022, 3:18 pm