Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court postpones consideration of a case to appeal Bgelsta Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court postpones consideration of a case to appeal Bgelsta Parliament Empty Federal Court postpones consideration of a case to appeal Bgelsta Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:08 am

[ltr]Federal Court postpones consideration of a case to appeal Bgelsta Parliament[/ltr]

Since 13.06.2016 at 10:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Supreme Court has postponed consideration of a case of appeal, on Monday, in the two sessions of the House of Representatives sessions held in April to the 28th of the current month of June.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source at the court's / balances News / "The Federal Court has postponed the consideration of the appeals filed by the Front reform on two sessions of 14 and 26 April, after he asked for a committee elected experts two weeks to analyze the discs delivered by the lawsuit."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Court held, on Monday, its fourth for the appeal submitted Bgelsta parliament, where the Federal decided to give permission to the experts that have been elected and sworn in a visit disclosure in the House of Representatives sites without the intervention of any of the parties to the lawsuit their efforts.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He asked the experts to analyze disks and reports considering the appeals of two sessions of 14 and April 26 this Almadi.mhlh two weeks to analyze the discs made by both sides of the case for the submission of the report is detailed and accurate. / End 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:30 pm