Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum calls to resolve the problems faced by Korean companies in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum calls to resolve the problems faced by Korean companies in Iraq Empty Masum calls to resolve the problems faced by Korean companies in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 5:53 am

Masum calls to resolve the problems faced by Korean companies in Iraq

He received the President Fuad Masum, Sunday afternoon 
    at the Peace Palace in Baghdad credentials of ambassador credentials of South Korea's new ambassador to Iraq Sung Wong Jupp.
    The presidential statement said Masum "emphasized during the ceremony and the existence of a special relationship between the two countries based on mutual interest and mutual respect in what emphasized the need of enhancing them in all fields."
    He infallible "gratitude to the Republic of Korea, and to all countries that supported Iraq against terrorism," referring to "the importance of attracting Korean expertise to utilize them in the development of industrial and agricultural activities," and called for "solving any problems facing Korean firms operating in Iraq" hoping "of South Korea's new ambassador success in his work for the consolidation of cooperation frameworks between the two parties. "
    He held infallible Korean ambassador his greetings to the South Korean president and his wishes to him with affection and success.
    For his part, he praised the Korean Ambassador "status of Iraq in the region," hoping that "the Iraqi people accomplish complete victory against terrorism in order to focus attention on providing stability and expansion of basic services to the people."
    He stressed that "his country continues to support the Iraqi people in the war on Daash and provide humanitarian aid, as well as stimulate economic and investment cooperation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:25 am