Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alheims Receives Iraqi bank management

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alheims Receives Iraqi bank management Empty Alheims Receives Iraqi bank management

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:18 pm

Alheims Receives Iraqi bank management

- JUNE 12, 2016

BAGHDAD - time

Faisal received the Medal of Alheims TBI administration of its director article Hamdiya dry, while the latter said that the bank made a profit over the past year amounted to 544 billion dinars, with a capital increase to a trillion and 750 billion. And it confirmed dry in a statement received (time) yesterday that it carried out the delivery of the bank to Alheims wished him luck and success, and I followed (I would like to show that I served in the bank five years with devotion, where we were able to raise the bank's capital from 500 billion dinars to a trillion and 750 billion profits Bank which was increased from year to year until it reached profitability in 2015 to 544 billion dinars), adding that the (Bank achieved a high international reputation of the world's banks, as well as proud of our support of the private sector, where the bank funded a lot of projects), pointing out (to grant the bank a lot of medium and small loans in accordance with the guidelines and instructions).

Croatia glaciation Turkey Bcirbej Modric

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:11 am