Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discuss with officials of the oil sector and increase export natural gas production schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with officials of the oil sector and increase export natural gas production schedules Empty Abadi discuss with officials of the oil sector and increase export natural gas production schedules

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]Abadi discuss with officials of the oil sector and increase export natural gas production schedules[/ltr]

Since 16/06/2016 19:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi with agents and general managers in the Ministry of Oil export-related business and cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity and increased natural gas production, particularly Basra Gas tables. During the meeting, discuss the detail of the plans and Strategies for the future work of the ministry and raise the profile of the oil sector of the country and the completion of projects that contribute to its evolution. Emphasis was placed on the traffic projects are economically feasible and that the perpetuation and increase production and overcome all the obstacles to complete them contribute. It was also making a series of decisions and directives that contribute to increased natural gas production and the advancement of these projects, especially the Basra Gas. There was discussion of a number of topics listed on the agenda, which relates to export and cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity and pipelines and take appropriate action. Ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm