Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI Empty Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/06/18 | 16:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News special Iraq Stock Exchange confirmed that AUB Bahraini bank bought the shares of Commercial Bank of Iraq. The executive director of the market , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview for the economy News, that based on the approval of the Central Bank of Iraq and the approval of the Securities Commission, began mediator AUB company - broker accredited to the Iraq stock Exchange - the purchase of TBI shares in favor of the shareholder Ahli United Bank of Bahrain. Abdul Salam added that AUB Bahraini bank owns 54.7 percentage of the shares of commercial Bank, noting that The number of shares purchased amounting to 25 billion shares to become the rate after purchase 64.7, explaining that the purchase took effect from 2,552,016 a session for a period not exceeding two months and the number of shares bought during the meetings of the 255 up to 3,152,016 3.273.625.999 shares representing 13.09 percentage of total shares required to be purchased adult 25 billion shares. AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI Empty Re: Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI

Post by weslin3 Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:39 am

hum Very interesting... Why would the country Bahrain, want to buy shares of TBI,, unless they think they will be worth something here soon?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI Empty Re: Bahrain's Ahli United Bank buys shares of TBI

Post by duck2000 Sun 19 Jun 2016, 1:52 pm

well tons of spare cash and just thought .. what da heck at .00085 I could make a fil one day ! lol
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 19 Jun 2016, 5:32 pm

weslin3 wrote:hum Very interesting... Why would the country Bahrain, want to buy shares of TBI,, unless they think they will be worth something here soon?
    They also own shares in commercial bank of Iraq! Which I am a shareholder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:17 am