Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Clinton White House – 2.0

Lobo
    Lobo

The Clinton White House – 2.0 Empty The Clinton White House – 2.0

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:25 pm

The Clinton White House – 2.0 Clinton-Crisis-in-Character
    While the devastating book is now out entitled Crisis of Character, it effectively divides Hillary as creating all the financial scandals questioning her honesty and Bill with the sex scandals as his White House felt like a ‘brothel’, according to former Secret Service agent Gary J. Byrne. The die-hard Clinton supporters would never look at facts. But this book is really explicit with regard to the scandals revealing players never know before. It has been well known that Hillary tolerated Bill’s sex escapades because she really was long rumored to be a lesbian. We will see as we move forward, but the likelihood of this actually stopping Hillary amounts to zero. The Republicans refuse to support Trump or raise money for the campaign. So we will see just how crazy this entire election turns out to be. It really exposes just how these sorts of people deem themselves worthy to rule the masses.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/the-clinton-what-house-2-0/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 am