Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Don't Be Fooled Again!

Lobo
    Lobo

Don't Be Fooled Again!  Empty Don't Be Fooled Again!

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:31 pm

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Don't Be Fooled Again!

Don't Be Fooled Again!: Trump must be elected. Why? Because he has all the right enemies and, most importantly, because he is an honest man who is willing to learn from his mistakes.

Don't Be Fooled Again!  Paul%2BRyan
    Speaker Paul Ryan
    It is the blatantly and completely unwarranted arrogance that is most damning, the openness with which the Washington Establishment flaunts its disdain for the fairness and for truth. Its intent to disregard the expressed will of the people is brazenly admitted by Establishment officials even as Establishment media tries vainly to convince a furious electorate that it has always been this way. The vote count doesn't matter. It has really never mattered. It's the delegate count that has always mattered and it is the Establishment that will determine, after the votes are cast, the manner in which they will be counted. To get to the desired outcome, the Establishment will lie, cheat, and steal the requisite number of delegates.
    Don't Be Fooled Again!  Jeblary
    Jeblary

Stalin said it best.
    It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.--Joseph Stalin

Don't Be Fooled Again!  Hillary2
    Hillary Clinton
    I was never a Trump supporter. There were too many issues, many of them substantive, with which I found myself at odds with Trump's position. Now, after the witnessing the coordinated blizzard of lies unleashed against him by both wings of the Washington Establishment and their respective propaganda arms, I believe Trump must be elected. Why? Because he has all the right enemies and, most importantly, because he is an honest man who is willing to learn from his mistakes. The same cannot be said for the unsavory pack of jackals comprising the Washington Establishment.
    FJB

This site is not affiliated with any political party. Its goals are to advocate for individual liberty, traditional morality, and domestic peace and to resist all forms of tyranny and statism. It reflects the point of view of a life-long constitutionalist and recovering Republican. If you are among the millions trying to understand what has happened to the GOP, please visit "Who Killed the Republican Party?" If you agree with the content of this post, please feel free to print and distribute it or forward the link to your political representatives at the state and federal level Thank you for your interest. 
    http://gatetoliberty.blogspot.com/2016/06/dont-be-fooled-again.html
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Don't Be Fooled Again!  Empty Re: Don't Be Fooled Again!

Post by Neno Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:45 pm

Have to agree!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:37 pm