Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States will host a conference to support the displaced people of Iraq next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States will host a conference to support the displaced people of Iraq next month Empty The United States will host a conference to support the displaced people of Iraq next month

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 am

[ltr]The United States will host a conference to support the displaced people of Iraq next month[/ltr]

Since 06.23.2016 at 09:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hosts the United States and a number of key allies, a donors' conference next month to raise money for the displaced people of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said the US State Department said in a statement, "The conference will be held in Washington on 20 July next."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Canada will participate in the conference, and Germany, and will allocate funds that will be collected to support the United Nations efforts to house and feed and treat the displaced.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry added that "3.4 million people have been displaced across Iraq, though more than half of them children."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that "10 million people are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance," life-saving ".anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm