Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by rocky Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Out of bounds -1
    Out of bounds

New York 
    oil climbs above $ 50 
    Oil prices rose on Wednesday, above $ 50 a barrel after data from the American Petroleum Institute showed a decline greater than expected in US crude inventories last week and analysts expect choppy trade ahead ofBritain a referendum on membership in theEuropean Union on Thursday. 
    The Petroleum Institute, on Tuesday, said that US crude inventories fell 5.2 million barrels , a decline much higher than analysts had expected. It is scheduled that the US Department of Energy announced the official inventory data later on Wednesday. London European shares climb in trading European stocks rose in early trading, on Wednesday, scoring two indicators main in the region highs in more than two weeks with the rise of the market , led byfinancial stocks . increased Stoxx 600 indicator and the FTSEurofirst 300 of top European shares 0.4 percent each for Asgela highs in more than two weeks and heading for gains for the fourth consecutive day. Genevagold down to the lowest level touched gold lowest level in two weeks, on Wednesday, with the rise of Asian stocks With signs that Britain will vote in favor of staying in the European Union in a referendum due on Alkhamis.obhlol 0705 GMT , gold down in the spot transactions 0.2 percent to $ 1266 for ounce after touching its lowest level since the ninth of June \ June at $ 1261.01 an ounce. Rabat food prices lifted annual inflation ,said high Commissioner for planning in Morocco, on Wednesday, said that the annual inflation rate for consumer prices in the country rose to 1.9 percent in May \ May ​​from 1.6 percent in April \ April due to rising food prices. jumped annual inflation rates food to 3.6 percent from 2.9 percent last month , while inflation in non - food prices stood at 0.5 percent in the year that ended in May \ May ​​, unchanged from April \ April.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:24 pm