Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advertising for investment opportunities to add new services in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advertising for investment opportunities to add new services in Baghdad  Empty Advertising for investment opportunities to add new services in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:53 am

Advertising for investment opportunities to add new services in Baghdad 

6/23/16

Treasures Media - Baghdad Municipality plans to announce soon for investment opportunities.
    A statement by the Secretariat, was obtained by "Treasures of the Media , " a copy of it, that "Amina Baghdad anniversary Alloush discussed with Chairman of the Parliamentary Service Nazim al - Saadi number of service issues and investment projects implemented by the Secretariat."
    He explained that " the meeting which was attended by Undersecretary of the Municipality of Baghdad municipal affairs cream Alboukhata and general manager of Relations and Media Hakeem Abdul Zahra, eating discuss a number of issues in the forefront of ways to provide the best municipal services across the capital Baghdad and the removal of abuses and provide all what the people of the services."
    He pointed out that " the meeting also included a discussion of the most important investment opportunities to be announced by the Municipality of Baghdad in the Conference will be held soon in order to meet the needs of the citizen - Baghdadi and that these projects will add a new type of service denied to citizens throughout the past period of time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm