Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Screwball
Lobo
6 posters

BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something

Lobo
    Lobo

BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something  Empty BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something

Post by Lobo Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:46 pm

BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something in the years to come
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something  Empty Re: BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something

Post by Screwball Fri 24 Jun 2016, 12:42 am

Ain't seen nothing yet, euro will split....other countries already talking up referendums to also leave. You will see rich States and poor States!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something  Empty Re: BBC News out of England, calls the Brexit vote to LEAVE THE EU - wow, this is going to be something

Post by ahill Fri 24 Jun 2016, 1:35 am

I read last night that the Queen doesn't have a vote ..... but she was in favor of leaving the EU.
    Wonder why?

Just up late last night - couldn't sleep .... so where do I go - to my 'puter' to read world news 
    and talk to my online friends in different time zones.

Life is good.

Ann
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 24 Jun 2016, 2:35 am

ahill wrote:I read last night that the Queen doesn't have a vote ..... but she was in favor of leaving the EU.
    Wonder why?

Just up late last night - couldn't sleep .... so where do I go - to my 'puter' to read world news 
    and talk to my online friends in different time zones.

Life is good.

Ann
    Why? Islam! Ruing their country! the speech by the princ said it all! Priceless really chmages my whole thinking about him!
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 24 Jun 2016, 3:09 am

This is just the beginning. The EU leadership has an arrogance which stems across all the member states, by that I am saying they have brushed aside the issues that are created by free movement of people and the feeling that it creates that it is our leaders that are giving away the ability to govern ourselves and to look after It's own people. Other countries will now have a closer look at their own situation and maybe call their own referendums. 

Short term there will be a financial hit but long term we will be better off. Brussels would not budge on most issues that they were asked to renegotiate and they lost the vote as a result.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 24 Jun 2016, 4:53 am

A great day for Britain. But watch the leadership and what they legislate, watch to see if they don't just put a British flavor on Eu directives perhaps as a prerequisite to engage in trade relations... Be vigilant ...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:22 am

I think this was a fantastic vote for England and pray other nations follow suit, the EU has been driven into the ground by Brussels and if the EU breaks up, it will slow down the one world government the UN so dearly desires.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:51 am

The demographic that is emerging is that the business sector and more well to do people were the ones who wanted us to remain but the people who are effected and who are in close proximity to the mass migration population centers are the ones who voted out. Sheer weight of numbers of the working class such as myself that the remain camp underestimated came out and vented their frustration at not being listened to. 

Democracy in action. Very relieved that this has gone the way I was hoping for. My guess is the establishment screwed up and got it completely wrong.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:29 pm

Lobo wrote:I think this was a fantastic vote for England and pray other nations follow suit, the EU has been driven into the ground by Brussels and if the EU breaks up, it will slow down the one world government the UN so dearly desires.
    thumbs2
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:31 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:The demographic that is emerging is that the business sector and more well to do people were the ones who wanted us to remain but the people who are effected and who are in close proximity to the mass migration population centers are the ones who voted out. Sheer weight of numbers of the working class such as myself that the remain camp underestimated came out and vented their frustration at not being listened to. 

Democracy in action. Very relieved that this has gone the way I was hoping for. My guess is the establishment screwed up and got it completely wrong.
    yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 12:16 am