Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ramadan and summer push "constructive" Diwaniya to work at night to secure the living requirements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ramadan and summer push "constructive" Diwaniya to work at night to secure the living requirements Empty Ramadan and summer push "constructive" Diwaniya to work at night to secure the living requirements

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ramadan and summer push "constructive" Diwaniya to work at night to secure the living requirements

 Diwaniya / long-Presse 

With the high temperatures and the holy month of Ramadan, is now working in occupations that physically demanding is not possible , especially since the fasting hours stretch for more than 18 hours, prompting a Builders in the province of Diwaniyah and his staff to work at night, to secure his family 's requirements, according to the rule "necessity knows no law "in the experience may be unique, having work requirements security, which has received the confidence of customers. 
    He says construction, Abbas Diwan (53 years) in an interview with the (long - Presse)," the work in construction with the heat and fasting for more than 16 hours is almost impossible , "noting that it" forced us to try to persuade customers to work at night, to be able to make greater efforts. " Explains the Court, that " the work worship as mentioned in the Quran, so we invested improve air after breakfast to work instead of spending time in what does not work according to the rule necessity knows no law, in the hope of securing strengthened our families," returned to "waste time on TV programs or play in cafes it is not possible for us as a result of lack of money. " He adds construction, the "father Haydar, a customer and an old friend, asked me with the lunar month of Ramadan, take over the construction of his home office, propagated approval provided that the work after breakfast , " he said , adding that " the customer hesitation at first, but then agreed that convinced him that the product of our work will be more abundant in the event of night work, which is what actually happened , where he became the working time runs from half past eight at night until the second half after midnight. " And confirms the Court, that it "has secured for the night work requirements through the purchase of energy generator and processing construction site Bkchavat night and pump a private water", and draws out that "it has convinced the customer Abu Haidar Bagditna work at night and make it assured, what prompted him to join us Nightlife work, but work in sometimes. " 
    for his part , says the customer Abu Haider, in an interview to the (long - Presse), that" the circumstances forced me to my home construction within two months, after the owner of the house that rented vacate student, but my knowledge of construction (HISTORY) Abbas Diwan, and his friendship for years and its secretariat and dedication to work, I asked him to take over that task. " 
    shows the owner of the house, that" the construction Diwan surprised at the request to work after breakfast, and got the conviction that turned tranquility as soon as I saw the supplies provided by Siddiqui construction ,"he said , adding he was " the first night of work was enough prove the validity of the point of building theOffice of view where accomplished a lot of work, what prompted me to shared the nights work. " 
    turn factor peace Murad says (20 years), in an interview to the (long - Presse)," the work in Ramadan love ofGod and the soul of the rest of the temptations of life , which consumes time that does not make up. 
    he adds Mourad, that "students in the second phase of the Faculty of law at the University of Qadisiyah, and works during the summer break to secure university expenses of clothes and stationery, etc., to spare his family , his study expenses , " and promises to "provide those expenses first of wasting time in cafes or internet or TV programs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 am