Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results Empty American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results

Post by rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 7:25 am

[size=30]American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results[/size]
26/06/2016 09:46 | Number of Views: 255
font size: American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results Font_decrease American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results Font_enlarge
American banks begin to pull out of London after the referendum results Thumbnail.php?file=1_852700_132154776
Direction Press / Agencies 
Big US banks began to move their operations outside Britain, shortly after the results of the referendum, which showed the British desire to secede from the European Union, while the governor of the French central bank warned that the British financial services groups in danger of losing their right to work in the European Union.
The newspaper "Financial Times" the British, the US investment bank initiated legal action to transfer its operations executives and managers from Britain.

She noted that the big banks are American such as "Goldman Sachs" and "Bank of America", and "Citi," and "Morgan Stanley" and "Morgan Chase", which employ tens of thousands of British began to move their operations including the United Kingdom action operations , to cities such as Dublin, Frankfurt and Paris.

The executive director of one of the big US banks: "We started thinking practically in repositioning our office in Europe, and we could see banks may transfer its headquarters from London."

The lawyers called for these banks warnings that he could lose all or part of the facilities won by its presence in Britain and used in the sale of services to customers in Europe, according to the secession negotiations between Britain and the European Union. Aa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/116663.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 3:27 pm